Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50 Review – Sunscreen has become an important, need-of-the-hour skincare product. Every actors, doctors and skincare influencers always stress the importance of wearing a sunscreen. What makes Sunscreen so special is that it protects you from harmful UV rays from the sun and also takes care in keeping your skin young and healthy.
What if I told you that I found the ultimate Sunscreen that offers high sun protection, and that is also budget friendly and does the job it claims too? YES! Let me introduce you to this holy product – Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50. I’ll be giving a detailed review on this product, to help you choose this perfect sunscreen for your beautiful skin!
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE?
Minimalist is our very own Indian skincare brand founded in 2020 by Mohit Yadav. Their main motto is assuring transparency to their customers. They are very transparent with the ingredients, formulations and results. They go with their motto, “Hide Nothing”, being true to their words. They wanted to be very honest with their work and thus, MINIMALIST was born.
About Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50
Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50 Product Description
- Product Description: This is a light weight, moisturiser-meets-sunscreen. This broad spectrum SPF 50 with PA++++ rating, has a very light texture that spreads easily & disappears leaving behind a natural, moisturised, soft, little dewy look. Loaded with Vitamins A, B, E & F that help repair skin and minimise damage caused by UV exposure.
- SPF Rating: SPF 50
- PA Rating: PA ++++
- Skin type: Suits all skin types
- Other ingredients: Niacinamide, Vitamin B5, Vitamin F
- Quantity: 50 grams
Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50 Ingredients
Below are some of the key ingredients present in the suncreen.
- Avobenzone -The most popular UVA filter across the world and provides proper UVA protection. It has capacity to block UVA radiation and offer broad-spectrum defense against the sun’s harmful rays, avobenzone is regarded as safe and effective.
- Octocrylene – Protects the skin primarily from the UVB. Octocrylene is a very photostable filter and it further stabilizes Avobenzone. This filter mainly absorbs UVB rays, and shorter UVA rays, which are responsible for aging and skin cancer. Octocrylene can also help improve the water-resistance of a sunscreen.
- Uvinul T 150 – A highly effective UVB filter with exceptionally high absorptivity.
Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50 Review – My Experience
Where do I even start about the goodness of the sunscreen? Hehe, Let’s start from the packaging. Minimalist being true to their ideas and values, their whole package is so minimal and beautiful. The outside of the box contains details about the products, UV filters used, direction of usage and product description. Inside the box, our sunscreen is placed safely on to the box. The sunscreen comes in a tube packaging with a black matte cap, that makes it look so beautiful. The tube packaging is convenient and travel friendly, can be used easily even when you are in a hurry.
The sunscreen is white, not tinted and slightly cream based formula. It is suitable for all skin types. An absolute gem for dry and normal skin people. It works well with combination skin as well and a great one for oily skin people who can use this sunscreen in winter too. It is so creamy and blends like a dream. You don’t need so much time to blend this sunscreen into your skin.
It literally takes 15 – 20 seconds to blend it. It leaves absolutely no white cast, it sticks and gels perfectly with your skin. Since it is a moisturizer and sunscreen combination, it does the work properly. With SPF 50 and PA ++++ rating, this offers high sun protection blocking up to 98 percentage of UV Rays. I did not experience any piling while using the sunscreen. It did not cause any irritation on my skin. Oh, the best part, it is very affordable. I absolutely loved wearing this sunscreen and will always reach out for this one.
Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50 Pros & Cons
- Suitable for all skin types
- No breakouts, Blends well
- Works well on all climate conditions
Minimalist SPF 50 Sunscreen FAQ’s
Is Minimalist Sunscreen suitable for oily skin?
Yes, it is suitable for all skin types.
Is Minimalist Sunscreen fragrance free?
Yes. It is fragrance free, essential oil free and non comedogenic.
Is minimalist sunscreen good or bad? Is minimalist a good sunscreen? Is minimalist sunscreen good?
It definitely passes all the criteria required for a good sunscreen with flying colours. If you’re new to skincare journey, or if you’re someone who doesn’t know where to start, go with this blindly. Trust me, you’ll be mind blown with the results on how good this sunscreen is! Get yours from the link below.
What is the pH of the minimalist sunscreen?
It has a pH range of 6.0-7.0 which is perfectly balanced for your skin.
Is Minimalist an Indian brand?
Yes, minimalist is an indian brand founded in 2020 by Mohit Yadav.
How to use the minimalist sunscreen SPF 50?
Use it after your moisturizer, i.e in the last step of your skincare routine.
Apply on cleansed face after all your serums and moisturisers. Apply generously & evenly on your face and neck. Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, reapply in case of continued sun exposure, swimming, perspiring or towel drying.
When should I use the minimalist sunscreen?
In your morning routine, everyday.
Is minimalist sunscreen a mineral or chemical? Is minimalist sunscreen mineral based?
The minimalist sunscreen is a hybrid sunscreen which contains both physical and chemical filters for the sun protection. It also has non-comedogenic ingredients which makes it a best sunscreen for sensitive skin in India.
Is minimalist sunscreen waterproof? Is minimalist sunscreen sweatproof?
Yes, the minimalist sunscreen SPF 50 is water resistant and sweat resistant.
Minimalist Sunscreen – JAL Rating
JAL is happy to give 5 out of 5 stars for this amazing product from Minimalist. It definitely passes all the criteria required for a good sunscreen with flying colours. If you’re new to skincare journey, or if you’re someone who doesn’t know where to start, go with this blindly. Trust me, you’ll be mind blown with the results on how good this sunscreen is!
Let us know how much you liked this and share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to read our latest article on the website and by the author. Do let us know how much you liked it in the comments below. Follow us on our socials and subscribe to our newsletter.
Some of my latest articles
- Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 50 Review – Good, Bad, Price, & FAQs
- mCaffeine Body Wash Review – Products, Good, Bad, & FAQs
- Dot and Key Lip Balm Review: Gloss Boss | Good, Bad, Price, FAQs
- 15 Powerful Foods for a Stronger Immune System