Vilvah Products Review
Hello JAL fam!! First and foremost, thank you so much!! We are receiving an awesome response for our previous reviews on Bubble Farm products. If you haven’t checked it out, CLICK HERE. Here we are back again with another honest review on Vilvah products. If you have missed our honest reviews on other products like Bubble Farm, Biotique, and mCaffeine, CLICK HERE.
Vilvah is a popular natural, results-driven cosmetics brand in India. There are a ton of beauty brands available on the market now focusing on delivering cosmetics for a cheaper price with loads of chemicals which only creates adverse effects on your skins where Vilvah on the other hand depends only on natural and fresh ingredients with their Farm-to-face – 100% farmed and sourced locally idea. Even though, Vilvah product’s sounds expensive, considering the fact its all natural and handmade into small batches with No sulphates, No silicones, No artificial fragrance, etc. its worth the money.
Vilvah is not only a sustainable with their products but also with their interesting eco-friendly packaging and their new zero-plastic walk-in retail stores. I would also like to extend this platform to thank Kruthika Kumaran, cosmetologist, Founder and CEO of Vilvah for sharing the products she prepared for her family.
DISCLAIMER AND TIPS
- All my reviews are based on my personal experience. Every product might not work the same way for every individual.
- Every product needs its own time to show the results especially when it comes to natural products. Nothing happens overnight.
- Don’t buy many products from a brand before knowing how it works on your skin. Buy a single product and use it for a few weeks to see the result before you decide anything.
VILVAH PRODUCTS REVIEW
#1 VILVAH GOAT MILK SHAMPOO REVIEW
To be honest, the shampoo’s creamy texture is definitely not gonna give you a good feeling after first use. Trust me, use it three to four times to know its real goodness. Thanks to the natural ingredients, it nourish your hair and kills frizz and hair damages. This is one of the popular, results-driven, and must-try products recommended by many trichologists and beauty product reviewers. “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND A MUST-TRY PRODUCT”.
#2 Vilvah Wild Rose Facemask Review
- A Ready-to-use facemask.
- It gives you instant brightness and softens the skin while having a giving you a calming aroma. Suitable for all skin types. The best and quick way to prepare your skin before you step out for a party.
- Usage: Cleanse the face with mild soap or cleanser. Apply a medium layer of the facemask. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash it off. Facemask can be used twice in a week.“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND A MUST-TRY PRODUCT”.
#3 VILVAH ROSY CHEEKS FACE SCRUB REVIEW
- Smells like you are walking in a rose garden.
- Its grainy texture helps to clean the dead cells and tighten the pores.
- I wouldn’t be recommending this to acne-prone skin due to it’s coarse texture.
#4 VILVAH GAREPFRUIT LIP BALM REVIEW
The search for a chemical-free lip balm ends here. It softens the lips and makes them plumpy. The tint of the grapefruit gives a lip-stick finish while keeping it hydrated. “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND A MUST-TRY PRODUCT”.
#5 VILVAH CREAM CONDITIONER REVIEW
- Gives you an soothing Citrus aroma.
- Controls Frizz and improves your hair from frizz.
- Protects color-treated hair from damage. Silicone Free.
- Usage: Apply Cream Conditioner to wet hair and detangle. Leave for 1 minute as a regular rinse-off conditioner or for 15 minutes as an intensive treatment masque. Rinse thoroughly. Ideal for use with Vilvah shampoo.
#6 VILVAH COMBO PACKS
Vilvah also has some very interesting combo packs as well. This will be helpful if you are opting for specific treatments like hair, skin, face, etc.. Check out the COMBO PACKS – HERE.
If you are planning to switch or try natural, hand-made products I would 100% suggest Vilvah and Bubble Farm products to you!! Look out for the line “MUST TRY PRODUCT” in the above review and also in other product reviews to know my favourite picks. Visit their site to know more about their products or also ping them through their social media handles to know which product might suit your skin type. Vilvah also accepts international orders. Check out their international shipping policy HERE.
To buy products from Vilvah store, visit their site HERE!
Let’s support small business!!
Please let me know if you found this article useful in the comments below and also let me know your favourite natural and hand-made skin and hair care products.
Checkout other articles from Just A library HERE! Do subscribe to our blog and stay tuned for more articles from us!!